Monday, September 24, 2007

Victorian Punk - SOLD


worn

Amethyst terminated point crystals wrapped in art deco filigree on gun metal toned chain. I made several of these last week while stressing over my thesis and tearing my hair out, so here it is on a chain that I got my brother to buy over the weekend for me. Thesis will be finally over this week, a huge burden off my back which I can't wait for!! Freedom! Anyway digressing. Lol. Have to say this style is not my own, but inspired by Bombalurina and several other european artists (All Those Threes, 1 of my kind) who makes this style of accessories. I loved it so much and when finally the local stores had the parts and i had the beads, i simply had to make it share with you girls this really pretty style! Ok less storytelling and more about the necklace. 23" gun metal chain. Watch out for more of these over the week! (If I allow myself time away from my thesis that is.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,
omg, i love this !
will ya br bringing in mre of this kindof stuffs ?

i want it ! :D

;ctwanz@hotmail.com

lovecharm` (:

Unknown said...

Yup there will be more of these. =)

Anonymous said...

send me pic when worn ?
(:
; ctwanz@hotmail.com
loads of love;
charm` :D