Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hear ye, hear ye!

Some of you might have received a mailer about my upcoming flea stall at St James on the 7th Oct. That was one of the features of Google Calendar, which allows me to forward an invitation to people in my address book. I've put up a poll on the right column, let me know if you like the idea of receiving such updates via email or not. I will still update on the blog whenever I have events, as not everyone's on my address book i'm sure. I definitely don't want to be spamming you guys with info which you'd prefer to glean off the blog than have it shoved into your mailboxes. So let me know! The poll will end 6th Oct, so go on and click Yes or No before then!

Yep Earring Addict's having a flea on the 7th October at St James Powerhouse, from 4pm-8pm. We're celebrating our first birthday with prizes, freebies, discounts, all over the month. So go on and ring our registers and we promise to keep you happy!

Yep, someone's selling bags, not me though. Cytherea of Jardin Mystique opened her cupboard one day and her bags started falling on her, no joke, it really happened. So she's selling off her bags at cheap, and most of them are brand new. You'll know how much of a hoarder she is when you see her collection. She has tons and tons of bags for sale, some of those pictured are going at $15 tops, so go grab 'em! Mail her at jardin.mystique at gmail.com to make an appointment to see her bags at her place or ask her for more pictures!

Love,
Dawne

No comments: