Sunday, April 29, 2007

Undergoing Maintenance & Repairs *Update

Heya peeps, I've noticed that the site's layout is not appearing the way it should. It's currently undergoing some recoding to return it back to normal. Thanks for the heads up K! So 'bare' (couldn't resist a pun, even though it's really bad) with this layout while I try to get things back to what it was. Or maybe it's time for a template change, leave a comment and let me know. =)

*Hmm that didn't take so long afterall. But if you're still not viewing the site right, leave a comment! If you think this layout sucks leave a comment too! Although I've been known to have selective hearing. Heh.

Love,
Dawne

2 comments:

WL said...

hey babe, loving the new layout :)

Anonymous said...

Hey gal,
I so love this new layout! So seductive! I meant your earrings too. Try not to over-tempt me. heehee