Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Galadriel - the Lady of Light - SOLD

A griffin brass charm on buffalo turquoise. This has more blue than the ones I used in the earrings and this is due to more copper being present during it's formation. Buffalo turquoise hold a very dear place in my heart due to it's rarity and the way the colors form. I suppose that's also why I prefer working with semi precious stones. Every stone has it's own personality, character and its own beauty. Even with a remake you hardly ever get a same piece, unlike glass beads and crystals. May Galadriel bring light into your life and enlighten you in the areas you need help with. Buffalo turquoise measures 4cm x 3cm, while the griffin measures 4.5cm. 14K necklace closed with a spring clasp measures 24 inches. One piece only no remakes, Japanese Source.

*P.S. From now I'll add Japanese Source in the description with pieces that have been sourced from Japan, so that I don't have to write a long repetitive story about where it came from. Afterall I did spend quite a bit on beads so there'll be quite a number of Japanese Sourced items to tag. =)

No comments: