Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Fun Stuff *Update

A little fun n games for those who're Earring Addicts. Here's how to play, show me how creative you are at wearing your Earring Addict creation. I've done a photo collage to illustrate, while I was at it, some camwhoring to destress you guys. So show me in as many ways and as creative as possible how you wear your earrings, bracelet, necklace, bag charm. 1 item but multiple ways. There will be 3 prizes up for grabs (postage not included) for your show of enthusiasm and support. Contest ends this Friday, 20th April '07 Saturday, 21st April '07, 2359 hours. Results will be released on Monday. Are in you or what?!

*Update: I'll extend the deadline so that those of you who're busy at work on weekdays have a chance to take part. No excuses now!

No comments: