Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Mandy - SOLD


Country cottages and fields on a cobachon for that distinctive vintage look. Found these lovely cobachons in Japan and flipped every bead in the bin there was to make sure I got the best out of the bin. Then scoured high and low to get a backing that fit the cobachon of this size. I tend to fall in love with beads too easily and this is one of them. Firstly it so reminds me of Enid Blyton stories and the vintage feel is unimitable. Secondly it's definitely unique, coz I've never seen them around. Okay before I start rambling off track, topped with peach aventurine carved roses and a little teeny weeny butterfly charm and tassles. I think i've got the entire look down to pat. Whimsical yet coquettish. Kinda reminds you of love at sweet 16. Oh and the blushing cheeks. Pendant drops 8cm including tassles, while necklace measures 22 inches (ends around bust area).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw this is so pretty!!

-crystal

Earring Addict said...

hehe me thinks too!! =) I'm very tempted to keep the last piece of cobachon for myself. Lol.

Anonymous said...

hello! is it possible to do remakes of this?

iameatingoreocookies@hotmail.com