Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Jardin Mystique

Yes, here's another friend who's joined us on the bandwagon of beading. A long time loyal supporter who has joined ranks. May we all celebrate our talents in crafting and creativity in creating original pieces that continue to inspire and prettify the world. Hey I can't say I didn't try can I? So hop on down to Jardin Mystique and pick one or two items for yourself and your friends. Oh yeah don't forget bringing something home from me too! Lol.

Lately the local jewelry blogshop community has been abuzz with originality, copycats, copyright infringement, and yes I agree to what they've all said. I think it's only fair to credit people who've put in hard work into thinking up new creative ideas of wearing your jewelry or making jewelry and there's no excuses for trying to rip off another of their hard work. Perhaps if you've tried creating your own unique design and have someone rip off your ideas claiming it as their own, would you truly understand. But til then I suppose your lazy and pea brained minds are probably only coping with copying.

In the mean time have fun, while I yearn for freedom and some sun.

Love,
Dawne

No comments: