Friday, June 15, 2007

Earring Addict Goes to Town!

Yay here we go again! To our maiden outing location again. It's almost turning to be a rendezvous location already. Next time when I say the usual place you'll know where it is. *winks*

Venue: Cineleisure B1
Time: 11am-10pm
Dates: 18th - 24th June '07 (Monday - Sunday)

Yup new creations will be available there, drop by if you're in the area to take a look at our goodies or just to say Hi. Showers of love and hugs are welcome! Personally I won't be there on Friday & Saturday, but my creations will be there and I'll make sure there's enough stock for those 2 days, try to buy them out if you can! Lol. Just to test my amazing earring churning skills eh. Meanwhile have a good weekend while I'm still struggling with the many things on my to do list. Apologies for the lateness on my customization orders too!

Love,
Dawne

No comments: