Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Present for the little girl



This bracelet is a birthday present for my little cousin. She'll turn 6 this year on saturday. Very sweet little darling who hugs me and showers me with love all the time. I've used czech baby blue glass beads, green acrylic beads with silver stars, pink ceramic beads spaced with light pink seed beads for this creation. Find it quite sweet, hopefully it doesn't slip off her wrist as the accomodations for an adult's wrist and a child's wrist for bracelets are slightly different. Must remind myself to bring a camera to take some pictures this saturday. Her mom's a talented crafter as well, the box in the picture for Sakura was made by her, she used to make lovely embossed cards and she bakes wonderful cakes and muffins! I am so lucky to have them as my family. =)

No comments: