Friday, January 19, 2007

New Links & Updates

I've posted up a new link, Angelicious Creations on the left. She does rather nifty wirework stuff and they're really pretty! She provides lessons on wirework as well, if you're interested drop her an email or something. Support local crafts!

Another link is Karin's Kamoe-Clay Design, she is the source of the beautiful polymer clay beads that you see on my works recently. If you buy a polymer clay creation you're supporting two crafters, what a wonderful way to 'pay it forward'.

I'm still thinking of whether I should come up with a Valentine's Day collection as my brain doesn't seem to be churning out ideas that are related to V-day when I stare at my beads. I'm still making earrings, just not very V-day-ish. There will be V-day promos, just let me get down to working it out while juggling my school work, so give me a bit of time. Customizations are available, but try to drop me an email earlier so that I don't get too jammed up nearing the date, as I'd be submitting assignments around that time too.

In the meantime look around, drop me an email, leave a comment, make contact. =)

Love,
Dawne
-transmission complete-

No comments: