Monday, January 15, 2007

Carlotta - SOLD


Update: I've changed the crystal that topped the polymer clay from rose alabaster to fuchsia.

I've named this pair of earrings Carlotta, a name of german origin, because the polymer clay beads were handmade by a talented german lady, Karin. Also Carlotta being the name of one of the characters to my favourite musical, Phantom of the Opera. The polymer clay lentils are capped with gold and fuchsia crystals of different sizes. Right at the top of it all is a glass bead with colour swirls that match the colours used in the polymer clay bead. Frankly speaking the glass bead was the first batch of beads that I bought and I thought I'd never be able to use it at all. Amazingly it match the beautiful polymer clay beads so well. A very plesant surprise indeed. Karin describes her lentil beads the best, "Pink/red flowers, green leaves and aquablue swirled on a frost and icy light blue basic. Look at the silver foil to give the imagination of crackling ice ;-))"

No comments: