Saturday, January 27, 2007

Bernadette [Update] - SOLD

[Update] Forgot to mention that these are my only pair of clay beads in this design. So it's a one piece only creation. Don't hesitate to grab it if it's already calling for your heart. Also cloisonne butterflies can be customised if you prefer the pair in one colour.

I've teamed these purple polymer clay beads with similar cloisonne butterflies, a black and a white. This kind of reminds me of chinese tales? mythology? (I can't think of the right word, if you can help me out) We chinese believe that there is a pair of black and white ghosts that come to collect your soul when you pass away. Also when you see moths/butterflies in your room it means that a soul has come back to look for you. Sorry for the rather dark twist towards these pretties. Especially the polymer clay beads with sparkles of pink and the sweet mocha-ish petals hiding shyly beneath the luxuriant green leaves.

No comments: