Monday, August 31, 2009

My Jewelry Box

If you hadn't noticed by now, there has been an advertiser that has kindly given me some moolah to buy more beads, in exchange for a space on my site, as well as the awareness and the kind attention of you girls.

Myjewelrybox.com
sells the full range of jewelry such as rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings and even watches. My favourite has got to be the earrings section, if you don't know this already, i don't actually wear a lot of the stuff i make. Not earrings at least, more of the necklaces. Coz i'm just not your accessorizing kinda girl. I'm lazy to the bone and i'll wear the same earrings forever.

Now that my secret is out, myjewelrybox actually sells earrings that people like me can wear and not take out, like the stud earrings & hoop earrings in various forms. They also have gorgeous gemstone earrings!! Ok everyone knows my fascination with gem stones. They sparkle, they glow and worst of all they steal your heart. There's a lot of other stuff that you can slowly explore and find something that you like for yourself.

Do check out the site, since Christmas is coming up soon, perhaps you can find something for your mom, aunt, sister, beyond what i can offer on my site. :)

Of course, please still remember to love me.

Til then,
Dawne

No comments: