Tuesday, July 08, 2008

RSC Block Party

Hey darlings,

Yes finally something is up. I've been squirreling supplies but very few pieces have actually been done. Well dang nobody told me working life would leave me zonked after the work day and on weekends everybody wants you and the sun isn't 24hours which means i can't take as many pictures as i like. I so need a strobe light to take pictures at home. Anyways, news news news. Earring Addict is heading up to Sinema Old School, 11B Mt Sophia (behind Plaza Singapura) on the 19th July (Sat) from 11am to 6pm to sell her warez. I will try to take sneak peeks of the things i've made as before. No promises, if i can't then you can do just one thing, pop by and have a look for yourself! I'll be posting more information on how to get there and things like that and of course sneak peeks. I promise, at least 3 pictures, if i don't you're free to head by and nag at me for not doing so. Promise?

Love,
Dawne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaVe been waiting anxiously for ur serieS of new collections (=

Unknown said...

:P Sorry lah very tiring after work. I'll try to do more when i can. :)