Saturday, August 18, 2007

Flea & Easy

If you've been wondering why i've been unusually quiet, well there's been a few things going on in my life right now which is keeping me busy. I'll be at Zouk this Sunday for Flea & Easy so if you've been wanting to head down for their fab flea here's yet another reason! I've been crafting some new items, which haven't been uploaded, using some new charms and beads that i brought back from my recent trip, hopefully you'll find something you like! Otherwise i'm sure there are plenty of interesting finds at the flea! I'm located at the bar next to the DJ console so look around for me or alternatively you could scream "Earring Addict" and hopefully i'll hear you! ;P See you there!

Love,
Dawne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyhey, hope you still have some of the pretty pretty stuff you brought back from overseas :D

uploading them soon?

lovecharm` (:

Unknown said...

Hehe yup tomorrow and the days to come! =) Look out for it!