Monday, July 16, 2007

Sunday Artwork


Lol, yep this is what i got myself into after the flea. All these are 999 silver. Ain't it cool. Hehe my first art clay silver pieces. Yes that's all 7 grams of art clay silver will yield. The pendant was a rush job since the ring was the focus product of the class. So if you don't file and sand your art clay silver pieces after drying and firing this is what it'll end up looking like, all bumpy and full of imperfections. But since it's my first, i'll live with the imperfections. Heh. So i'll finally be able to start making rings for you girls, after my practice first that is.

The flea was really crazy, was running up and down settling stuff, but of course with every event there are lessons to be learnt. Didn't manage to really have time to talk to some of you, hopefully that'll be better arranged in the next few events. Thanks to Mandy for coming down, bringing her cute dog and buying stuff from me. Yes Mandy from E.V.O.D and Crafted with Love. And all the regulars whose support we can't live without. Thanks once again!

Love,
Dawne

4 comments:

Simone said...

LOVE IT!! They're both very pretty, Dawne. And the bumpiness gives the pendant character :)

Makes me itch to start with the Art Clay Silver again. It's SO MUCH FUN, isn't it!

Unknown said...

Hehe yeah it is really fun!! But more expensive than beading though.. And to buy all the tools, wow yet another investment.. Did you buy all the tools?

Mandy said...

Hey Dawne, thank you lots for the mention! Haha..Sorry that I'm so slow to realize. Now I feel so embarrassed. ^^"

Anyway, I'm glad that the bazaar turned out well for you. :)

Unknown said...

Mandy: Haha no worries dear! =)