Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Peek over the wall

This is where ideas are incubated and nurtured. It is also where I abandoned half baked ideas simply because my eyes were seduced by another enchanting bead. If you catch a glimpse on the left corner with a beige-brown drawer, you'd see where I hang earrings half completed, earrings completed but lining up to take their mugshots. This is also where I stare at beads and tear my hair out when inspiration runs dry. It's seen my fair share of joy, upon completing a pretty pair of earrings or bracelet or necklace, my laziness, how it's always in perpetual mess, this is an exception it's usually waaaay messier than this. It's also seen my desperation (thankfully much less than joy and elation) and my bumbling fingers grow into nifty fingers, not that nifty, but definitely much improved. I'll be taking some shots of my new beads and charms that have arrived today from Karin and generous Jacqueline from Angelicious Creations. Of course a sneak peek at the works that will be out a-trooping at Cineleisure this Friday. The preparations have been mad, well actually the preparations aren't that mad, just the juggling of school work on top of this that has been totally insane. I've roped in my brother to cut my namecards, in exchange for a small fee. If I can sort out the logistical issues of bringing down my kits and stuff, customizations will be available. In the meantime a lovely photo from a talented glass artist, Sarah Hornik. Very pretty and lovely, but exceedingly out of my budget for now. Hopefully we are inching towards it, oh pretty beads.....
Love,
Dawne

No comments: