Thursday, December 06, 2007

Smitten - SOLD

This was a bracelet I very much wanted to keep for myself. I made a piece for the Fashion Fusion event 2 weeks ago and before I had a chance to take a photo of it, a very lovely customer snapped it up, so I did a remake just so that I could capture it in print. I love how the apatite and amethyst match off in a very wonderful manner. In fact on its own the apatite beads weren't as pretty nor as inviting as it is together with the amethyst round. Karin's brocade lentil capped with czech two toned fire polish glass beads on both ends. Bracelet measures slightly over 7" at 18.5cm long, adjustments will be made to suit the wearer's wrist.

1 comment:

ermused said...

hey dawne,
this is Amanda, I want this bracelet, still available?
left a msg here cos it didn't have a name...hehe.
email me?

thanks!