Sunday, November 11, 2007

Maki Squarepatch

I've consigned the following items to Maki Squarepatch, do check them out if you're in the area. They are located at 111 Emerald Hill, Emerald Mansion. Just walk up the hill between Orchard Emerald and Centerpoint, all the way up and then down and you''ll see them on the ground floor of Emerald Mansion! =) Directions here.




So we're finally in the physical shops, time will tell if this is a path that we will pursue, coz I've heard of horror stories of consignment to stores. So well. Anyway I'm sure the experience with Maki Squarepatch would be a lovely one, just as I had with the Weng sisters and Ruth and those of you who came down specially to visit us! Thank you very much and yep next Sunday we're going to Zouk! We are happening aren't we! Lol. Hopefully inspiration doesn't fail me and I'll churn out new and interesting stuff for you girls every weekend! Yes 24th & 25th Nov is Fashion Fusion @ Suntec! Ok one event at a time. =) The lucky draw winner of October has been selected, Yun congratulations! I'll be contacting you shortly! =) I know i'm really slow, it's almost mid Nov, but I had to go about and buy nice prezzies for the prize, no scrappy lousy regifted stuff for you girls. Thanks for your support all this time, and may we grow hand in hand! =)

Love,
Dawne

1 comment:

Lingzie said...

pretty pretty pretty!! i am soooo trying to resist buying...! ps: i get compliments everytime i wear my red bracelet out. :)