Monday, November 19, 2007

Finale

Thank you everyone who came down to support me, voted, smsed and added me on facebook for the Digital Playzone. Thanks to all your support I emerged victorious, especially the sms voting, since I was neck and neck with Gwen. I didn't manage to head down to Zouk afterall, my mum insisted on me going home and frankly i was super tired. Lol. 2 hours of sleep for 45 hours. I've uploaded some of the pictures of the events onto Flickr, still waiting for the rest on the phone to be mailed to us. So i'll see you girls this Saturday and Sunday at Suntec Convention Hall 305. I'll definitely have something for you girls and for a start 30% off all existing designs now! Check out the right panel to see which items are still available. This offer will last til my head stops hurting from the lack of sleep. So while I'm still groggy and blur go ahead and snatch them up! I've got lots of things to catch up and do so hopefully I'll manage to churn out tons of designs for this weekend and some for online. =)

Love,
Dawne

1 comment:

Lingzie said...

ooo add me on facebook! you have my gmail email right? :)