Monday, November 05, 2007

MAAD weekend!

Yes it was! And it was really fun! Especially to be reunited with Jacq and crazy Adrine. Super fun people to hang out with. It really made my weekend a lot more fun and of course to meet you girls again. =) Of course we made new friends this time round and they are the lovely sisters of Triooo. Well actually Jacq lovingly bought me a wristlet to put my cash when I go for events and after coming home last night and browsing their site, I decided to get one of their Swing-it! collections. They're gonna customize and add that extra inch for my bulky phone. So yay!!
They are really affordable too at $22 for this little carry bag, perfect for hitting town or going out for a short while when you're not carrying lotsa stuff! =)

Knotty Bicsie was there too and we saw her really cool packaging, go buy one of her little baby booties, bikinis or her mini hp plushies mini bic & dreamo. You won't be disappointed!

All in all we had fun and we hope you had fun too! Those who got our mystery gift, we hope you liked it. Those who didn't get them come early this Saturday and maybe you'll be early enough for them! *wink*

Tootles,
Dawne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi :)

tin's here t ask if this bag is still available?

Unknown said...

I bought it from www.triocouture.blogspot.com maybe you can drop them an email, I'm sure the friendly sisters will be able to let you know if it's still available. This is the Swing-it! series, and the design: Kitty in the trees.

=)