Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Interruption

Hey babes,

As my main computer has crashed, the upload of K + 79 will have to be interrupted. I will try to get it up & running as soon as i can. Coz not only are you anticipating my pictures, i want my computer back too! For those of you who cannot wait, you can always pop by Orchard Central this weekend. I'll be having a stall at this new mall in town. For those of you who are not so familiar, it's directly opposite Centrepoint + Orchard Point, or for those in the know, KPO. :)

Here are the details:
Venue: Orchard Central, Level 1
Date: 30 & 31 Jan, Sat & Sun
Time: 12 - 8pm

Hope to see you there!

XOXO
Dawne

2 comments:

tinypaperheart said...

your jewelry is awesome. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you!

I love your blog! So full of love & interesting tidbits. :)