Thursday, July 02, 2009

Out into the blue

Hey lovelies,

The sun has been beating down on our island and the humidity levels have subsided somewhat more bearable. I will be heading out of the country for a bit of a breather in one of the South East Asian islands from 2 Jul - 6 Jul. And since i'll be gone, here's a list of Dos & Dont's.

DO NOT
Do not panic if i do not reply your emails
Do not send me information on Acai berries, Nigerian bank transfers promising me to be rich for a little fee
Do not disappear into the arms of other crafters and forget me

DO
Do make your payment by 30 Jun if you've ordered anything from me
Do be excited with the pictures that i intend to post up
Do send me an email on where you think i'm going for my holiday by 1 Jul (Contest not opened to those whom i've revealed my plans, I'm sorry)

Email me with the header saying: Dawne's going to (the location you guess) for a holiday! First 3 to guess correctly receives a prize!

Love,
Dawne

No comments: