Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Summer Holidays - SOLD

I wanted to announce that I'll be on a hiatus til 15th June without pictures of earrings or creations, but my itchy fingers picked up some lovely beads and 14K gold hoops. So these will be named Summer Holidays instead. They are basking in the sun enjoying a little tan, while I slave away within the comforts of my room and yearning for the time to get a tan. Too bad I can't tan on my window ledge, haha. Summer Holidays measures 7.5cm excluding 14k gold plated earhooks. Lovely for the girls night out, or a lush dinner. You and I know that it's glam enough for daily wear too!

*And yes I really am going on a hiatus, I'm suddenly laden with a number of projects and assignments, on top of my coming exams. Partially it's itchy backside with the numerous projects and of course the mounting pressure of my thesis, that I really am way behind on. I will talk more about my projects after the proposal is approved. I will still accept orders, just no new customization projects and no new items for now til after June 15th. Although I have a niggling feeling I'll still play with my beads when the itch comes again. Talk about breaking promises. =P Do pardon me in my slower responses these few weeks, and thank you for bearing with me. I really appreciate it.

Love,
Dawne

No comments: