Thursday, May 17, 2007

New News

1) I have $35 vouchers for KR+, a hair salon opened by Kim Robinson, yes the man who gives hair cuts for $400. Don't worry hairstyling by other stylists are a lot more affordable at $75, so after using the vouchers it's $40. I know you'll go like what?!! $75 is cheap?!! This is my personal opinion, I don't spend a lot of money on clothes and other stuff but I'd save it for a haircut coz a haircut really makes a difference to how a person looks. I used to have long layered hair which I allowed my stylist, Vincent Soh, to chop off. He not only chopped off my hair, he also chopped off a few years off my age. To that I'm ever thankful, coz I've never had anyone said I look younger than my age before that haircut and I'm 23 and counting. Which is quite sad. Plus I suppose most of us have haircuts which normally cost $25-$35?, (It seems haircuts are getting expensive, or do I just happen to go to the expensive places?!) so topping up a few more dollars to try a new haircut isn't that huge a price jump. You can always decide whether you'd wanna continue his services.

You can ask for a few more vouchers if you know of people who'd appreciate a good haircut. I never knew what a good haircut was before I met him, but now I know. I recommend him not just because he's a really good hairstylist, he was handpicked by Kim Robinson for this salon, but also because he said this,"I don't think I want my customers to pay $400 for a haircut by me, as long as they are happy with the haircut tbat I give, it's not the amount of money they pay which makes me happy." (Not exact words, but the gist is there) Which is kind of the same philosophy that I have here. I do not need to charge high prices for my creations but as long as you're happy with them when you receive it, that is enough to make me happy.

So after all my longwindedness there's a point no. 2:
I'm introducing a new policy where upon receiving your purchase and you realise that it doesn't look as good as the photo and you do not like them. You're free to return the pieces to me within 3 days and I'll refund the price of the earrings minus postage to you. I will put the earrings up for sale after cleaning the earrings with antiseptic wipes and checking procedures to ensure it's good to go to the next new owner.

So to sum up, $35 haircut vouchers for KR+ and refunds for purchases within 3 days! It sure took me many words to say such a short sentence.

No comments: