Monday, March 26, 2007

Day out @ Balcony

Hehe my fav! Balloons!! We gave out freebies, attracted people in ways we normally don't, meet fun people like Jasmine & Lester (who've got a pushcart at The Cathay selling clothes, say Hi to them!) Chat with our customers (old and new alike) and lovely people everywhere. Ironically the most comfortable time for the customers was when it was late evening and some of the other stallholders have actually left and the weather was cooler, customers got to sit down on the comfy stools and chat with the stall holders. I find that such a relaxing way to shop!

Drove from Clarke Quay to Chinatown Point with the balloons outside the car, all thanks to my crazy friends. But really, it was fun. The reaction we got from other road users. Lol. A pity we didn't have our websites on the balloons, an unintended publicity stunt! I really thank god for such crazy friends who inject so much fun into my life.

Thank you for friends old and new, and really I appreciate every single one of you and the moments we share!

Love,
Dawne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-beams-!

**farisha