Sunday, March 11, 2007

All that glitters IS 14K gold!

I've finally found 14k gold plated earhooks! I'm in a slow process of migrating all my materials to 14k and rhodium/925 base with white gold plating. This means no more discoloration of earhooks or tarnishing and things like that come with costume jewellery. A lot of times the materials I buy, I do not have full quality control as they don't come from my own factory, but based on the trust of the shopkeeper. I can test for quality when I make stuff to wear on my own, but sometimes by the time the plating comes off/tarnishes the damage may be done when you as the customer may wear it more frequently than I do. Therefore I do exchanges for parts and repairs free of charge, as you are part of my QC loop. By returning or informing me about the parts that have not stood the test of time and wear, you're increasing the quality of the creations that I churn out. To this, you the customer benefits! While I get to hear about happy stories of customers who fell in love with their desired piece that they can wear for years. I wanna make you an "addict" for life. Heh. Have a great weekend, while I try to churn out a few pieces before plunging back to the madness that school-life entails.

Love always,
Dawne

No comments: