Sunday, December 28, 2008

Linearis


I've never launched a collection coz I could never get my mind to organise its thoughts enough to group my creations together. Finally after almost 2yrs, i've managed to launch my first proper collection. Linearis is a series of bracelets with semi precious bits as focals, completed with 14k gold plated chains or rhodium chains. The Linearis series keeps things simple, perfect for streamlining your look and having that bit of bling-ness from semi-precious stones without being too ostentatious. Some chunky, some dainty, some shiny. Each item, however will be unique, with no repeats slated. So if you see something you like, you'd have to make your decision real quick. I will also make it very special for the owners of my first collection. For those who're not on my mailing list, do send your emails to me so that i can update my mailing list. Yes i've been trying to set up a mailing list!! Blardy hard work i say, weeding out the emails that are not to be included, so i don't come across as spamming. Anyways, emails to me so that i can send you the magical dates to watch the blog.

Love,
Dawne

No comments: