Monday, September 15, 2008

Glade - SOLD

Managed to squirrel away some time this weekend, so there i have some trinkets up for you girls again. I do need to sort out the statuses of some of the items here. I may slowly move some stuff on to etsy just so it's easier for me to maintain my inventory list, coz sometimes customers change their mind and i don't have so much time to sort it out. Hmm when the time comes i'll let you girls know. I'm almost typing verbatim. I hope you girls are all doing great, i really miss doing events and meeting up with u girls face to face. Boo hoo.

Zurapha - SOLD
2cm tall pendant with an equally petite prehnite brio and bling bling, all on a 20" 14k gold plated chain.

Raphael - SOLD
Using the same charming tiny prehnite brios, this time they dwell in bow tied arches measuring 2.3cm excluding 14k gold plated ear hooks. Prehnite is purported to be a stone of unconditional love as well as enhancing inner knowledge.

No comments: