Monday, July 14, 2008

RSC Block Party - How Tos


How to get there & shuttle bus schedules. To illustrate in slightly more familiar terms perhaps would be that if it were me, i'd come out from the exit of Plaza Singapura, near Carrefour & Toast Box which leads to the taxi stand (which also will be the pick up point of the shuttle bus). On your left should be the entrance to the carpark of PS. If you were to walk along the path towards The Cathay, shortly after the carpark of PS there is a staircase that you see on the map above. Taking it all the way up will lead you to Sinema Old School. I have yet been assigned with a stall / lot number so once i have details on that you'll be kept informed.

Beyond just the flea market, there are also movie screenings at Sinema Old School by our local filmmakers Tan Siok Siok, Tan Pin Pin & Eric Lin You Wei. There are also DJs from Home Club spinning, all for an oft heard cause that's been running through our everyday commentary. I will make some eco-friendly jewelry based on parts that some of my colleagues have donated. So if these are jewelry that my colleagues don't wear and have passed on to me, they will definitely be unique, afterall i'm not buying the parts from the stores. ;P All in the name of exclusivity eh. I guess we can all do our small little part wherever we can. If you wish to donate your jewelry that you don't wear anymore or have never worn before, for me to redesign, bring it down and i'll see what i can do! Head here for more info on the RSC Block Party and see you there!

Love,
Dawne

No comments: