Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wheee!!!

My new ring! Love the white enamel and red diamantes! Haha sorry I just had to show it off. Yep, my obsession is actually chunky rings, not earrings, necklaces and bag charms. The chunkier, the more outstanding, the more I love it. Was chatting with a customer over MSN earlier about our common love for chunky rings. Hehehehe. One day I'll go for a class to learn how to make my own silver rings and share my love with you babes! Oh yeah and also the one day i'm gonna sign up for the shooting club with SAFRA and also the annual diving trip, gosh half of 2007 is already gone. Mighty frightening ainnit! Nvm we all have half the remaining 2007 to fulfill our dreams, do the thing we absolutely wanna do and all those other resolutions!

New items coming soon, keep a look out and yes 15th June is coming soon, although it seems I wasn't totally gone was I? =P

Love,
Dawne

No comments: