Monday, December 11, 2006

Pink of Health *Updated version


Pink of Health is a deviation from the names that I usually use to name my creations, but the blushing pink of the carved cherry quartz butterflies made the word pink flashed so many times in my mind that I decided to name it as so. Especially since the aventurine cones are supposed to aid sleep, lack of sleep will lead to ill health so there you go. Was supposed to just pick up some beads to remake something for a classmate but I ended up buying lots of beads! All parts are brass, and nickel-free (good news for peeps with sensitive ears).

**I've updated the design to include a peridot jasper because I just noticed that if you looked at the earrings from far the carved butterfly doesn't seem to show much of it's transclucency and looked rather opaque and orange. So from far the entire earrings just looks like a single colour - orange. But you're still welcome to purchase either one, or as is displayed in the picture. The peridot jasper is capped with brass filligree. The drop for the updated version is 5cm/2inches excluding the earhooks and the original is 4cm/approx. 1.5inches.

Retail Price: SGD20/SGD23

No comments: